Comment for fedoraproject.org

Title: Comment for fedoraproject.org

Hi,

I just wanted to quickly (and I mean quickly) check on fedora.redhat.com (which redirects to fedoraproject.org) when the next fedora release is planned.

On the homepage I read about current Fedora 7, release notes of F7, and the link to learn more about F7.
Get Fedora is not what I want (I have F7 already of course)
Join Fedora is also not what I want
Docs: no, I don't want docs, I want to know about the plans when F8 will be released, or how the beta status is
Wiki: hmmm... maybe, if you like it complicated, maybe I find here what I seek. but no link that told me "here is what you're looking for"

Planet: Planet? ok, the description says "The voices of the Fedora Community", but I don't want to hear the community (right now)

Communicate, Speak with Fedora: ummm no, not what I want

Is there not an easier and faster way to get some infos about planned new releases then to dig deeply in wiki's and forums etc?

By the way, I like the fedoraproject.org web site. It's simple and easy, not overloaded with pictures and text. But when I don't find what I am looking for in a reasonable time, then.... Ok, maybe my search methods are not the best, can be. :)

Greetings from Switzerland
Rudi

Fleurop-Interflora
European Business Company AG
Rudolf Bleuer
Stelzenstrasse 6
CH-8152 Opfikon-Glattbrugg
Email:          rudolf@xxxxxxxxxxx
Phone:          +41 (0) 44 874 25 25
Fax:            +41 (0) 44 874 25 00
Internet:               www.fleurop.com

Confidentiality Notice
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.