Re: Sponsorship page

Craig Thomas wrote:
On 9/12/07, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Kamisamanou Burgess wrote:
On 9/12/07, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We really need to get a sponsorship page built and linked off of the
main page at fedoraproject.org.  My web skills are terrible or I'd do it
myself, anyone interested in this task?  It would be a page where we can
add sponsors logos and links to their site.

    -Mike

-- How many sponsors do we have? Also, Is this a wiki, plone, or
buit-from-scratch page?
Right now, potentially, 8 or 9, but that number could grow.  And I'd
like it to be one of the static pages found at:

http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewcvs/web/static/F-7/?root=fedora

I started a static page monday night, but have not had time to finish
it up, looking to chisel out a couple hours this weekend. Glezos had
said (irc) that Ricky had also perhaps started something or worked on
this?  the only sponsor I could find is Dell?

Also, is this just display of current sponsors or a 'You should be a
sponsor becuase x, y, z and it'd be cool of u' Or both?

Its a list of our current sponsors. We've kind of neglected them in the past and since we're actively looking for new sponsors I'd really like to show them what they'll be getting.

   -Mike