Web Pages - l10n

Hello, all!

My name is Diego Búrigo Zacarão. I'm involved with Fedora Project since Abril, 2006 in some brazilian sub-projects like: Ambassador, Translation, Docs, Marketing,...
...and now I intend to participate in the Websites project. :)

I will explain a referring problem to the pt_BR language, however it can be certainly happening in others languages too.

I have had translated some pages at wiki for brazilian users as, for example:
wiki/Join -> wiki/pt_BR/Join
wiki/Overview -> wiki/pt_BR/Overview

The problem is in *how to get access to those pages from somewhere*.
There are no links or transparent access (redirect) at fedoraproject.org that allow the users to refer pages in their localized language at the wiki or Fedora Project home page.

I think support to the localization is very important to improve Fedora and join new users.

I would like, if possible, to know what's the plans about that issue in WebSite Projects.
If there is one! :)

I have no idea how it can get fixed/modified, and I'm looking for someone to help me/us.
I have talked with Paul W. Frields, and he told me that problem could be solved using Plone.
Although I know to program only with PHP,HTML,CSS and MySQL, I'm here as volunteer to help and anything about that problem, if I'm able to do something.

Please, talk us what you think about it?!

Regards
--
Diego Búrigo Zacarão
Linux User #402589

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Users]     [Linux ARM]     [ARM Kernel]     [Older Fedora Users]     [Fedora Advisory Board]     [Fedora Security]     [Fedora Devel Java]     [Fedora Desktop]     [ATA RAID]     [Fedora Marketing]     [Fedora Mentors]     [Fedora Package Announce]     [Fedora Package Review]     [Fedora Music]     [Fedora Packaging]     [Centos]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Coolkey]     [Yum Users]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Art]     [Fedora Docs]     [Asterisk PBX]