Re: static page for F7 release, new directions

Karsten Wade wrote:
On Wed, 2007-04-25 at 18:37 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
Excellent, I'd like to get this out there soon so that it can be google indexed and such before the release. I think initially we may want to reference the wiki directly. Just because so many have come to know it.

You mean for the permanent front page redesign, reference the Wiki
directly? Perhaps so.  It is a bit out of place without referencing
other sources as I did in the mock-up.

/me just fixed something in the image and reuploaded, is thus satisfied
for the moment

The end user vs developer difference might be a bit too blurred at times in Fedora. It is better to have a good overview page that in turn shows the benefits for both end users and developers maybe under different sections.

One less link!

Also do we really need a "We won't support you" sort of disclaimer. It sounds negative. It would be better to just say Red Hat sponsored and community supported instead.

Rahul

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Users]     [Linux ARM]     [ARM Kernel]     [Older Fedora Users]     [Fedora Advisory Board]     [Fedora Security]     [Fedora Devel Java]     [Fedora Desktop]     [ATA RAID]     [Fedora Marketing]     [Fedora Mentors]     [Fedora Package Announce]     [Fedora Package Review]     [Fedora Music]     [Fedora Packaging]     [Centos]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Coolkey]     [Yum Users]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Art]     [Fedora Docs]     [Asterisk PBX]