Re: load sharing and webtest.fedora

Ahh yes...

So one option is to make webtest be a passthrough to the app servers, and then have all the actual content creation and storage happen on the app servers. That'd still require synchronizing content across multiple servers, but it'd be more manageable and elegant perhaps. Right now we have a decent setup for handling database-driven content, but not a great way of managing the tons of static content that is out there waiting to be made available.

Us infrastructure types can get together at our regular IRC meeting time and chat about this and other items.

Best,
-- Elliot