Topic Names in Wiki Translations

Hau!

Little by little, I'm translating the Wiki content to my language (pt_BR) and now I began to wonder about the translation method, as described in http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Languages (quaid said to me about this page).

When translating a Wiki Topic, the translator should create a topic with another name (translated to another language), and then include this topic->translation to the "LanguageDict" page (for example, FrenchDict).

But since I began to translate, I had to begin changing Wiki links within the pages a lot, and as the translations grow, this becomes very difficult to mantain without errors.

What is the utility of the "LanguageDict" page right now? I thought that wiki could translate the links automactically, but I don't know how. What's the solution for this? Using the "GetVal" command (as in the FedoraMain page), changing all the links within the wiki translated pages, or using the english name? (or something else?)

Thanks,

--
[]'s
Eitch

http://www.devin.com.br/eitch/
"Talk is cheap. Show me the code." - Linus Torvalds

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Users]     [Linux ARM]     [ARM Kernel]     [Older Fedora Users]     [Fedora Advisory Board]     [Fedora Security]     [Fedora Devel Java]     [Fedora Desktop]     [ATA RAID]     [Fedora Marketing]     [Fedora Mentors]     [Fedora Package Announce]     [Fedora Package Review]     [Fedora Music]     [Fedora Packaging]     [Centos]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Coolkey]     [Yum Users]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Art]     [Fedora Docs]     [Asterisk PBX]