Re: Updating failed midway. System will not boot.

When I try to start nmcli, I get the following error:  "Error: Could
not create NMClient object: Could not Connect: Connection refused"

In journalctl -xe:
nothing but some pam_systemd failed to connect to system bus:
Connection refused
Didn't see anything related to networking
journalctl -u network.service shows:  nothing from today's boot,
strangely.  It shows information from booting yesterday, i see lots of
failures for wireless networks on every SSID from the past.

I did manage to get the network up with ifup enp4s0f2, but I do not
have name resolution, resolvectl status gives me: "sd_bus_open_system:
 Connection refused"

Still working on it, hints woudl be welcome.  If I can get name
resoluction working, I might be able to try to run updates again.