IPv4 connectivity issues

system is Fedora 40 with all packages updated, system is not running a GUI, CLI only.

IPv6 works fine utilizing SLAAC and  I can stay connected for hours, I can move files around etc with no issues IPv4 works briefly then freezes, I connect via SSH (on the local network), I get connected and then maybe 30 seconds later the system stops responding to IPv4, I can open up another IPv4 session and that too will work for 30 seconds or so before it freezes.  Note I do not get a session closed it just stops responding.

I am confident it is not a network infrastructure issue nor a hardware issue on the server, I strongly suspect there are some conflicting configurations going on with the server and think the best way forward would be to clean up any old network configurations and redeploy the network configurations clean.

This server had been upgraded many times with the new releases of Fedora over the years and when the static IP addressing was first setup I believe the configuration was in /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts, the directory still exists with the scripts but no longer contains my interface configurations.

This system is using a static IP address, has 4 ethernet interfaces where only 1 has ever been in use (enp6s0f0).

Suggestions on where to start cleaning up the configuration or looking for configuration conflicts?

Thanks, Jeff