Re: Firefox foul ups

Steve's problem sounds like a Xorg/Wayland graphics issue/bug that
firefox somehow triggers.

My firefox has acted off for a while.  Typically is it seems to get
bogged down using a lot of ram (2-10GB for at least one firefox
process), but more recently I don't see the big memory usage but it
seems to go cpu bound and non-responsive in some tabs (reddit
usually).    On the high ram usage killing the specific process in
about:performance fixes that, but the only fix for the cpu
bound/nonresponding seems to be to exit all of firefox and restart.

Firefox needs to stop working on new features and simply get it
stable.  And I had most of the exact same issues on windows 11, so
this is not a code issue specific to Linux.  I have multiple web sites
that seem to be able to make one or more tabs consume GB's of ram. The
websites causing the ram issue were the same on both Windows and
Linux.