mounting a drive on F37

Hi,

I am trying to modify my /etc/fstab to mount a drive (where I want to place a backup). From looking at the current setup created by anaconda, it looks like I have to setup using UUID or LABEL (however these seem to be blank, see below).

First, my setup.

I have one SSD that has / and all the partitions associated with it.

I have three additional drives, two of which are hardware (for historical reasons) RAIDed, and have /home in them, and a third new drive that is  a "free agent" (sorry for not knowing the correct term, but I hope that I can convey the meaning).

I want this to be mounted at boot as /mnt/whatever (I have verified that this mount-point has been created and exists).

So, I look at my /dev/disk/by-disk-seq and see:

~$ ls
 1@  2@  4@  5@  6@

~$ ll *
 lrwxrwxrwx. 1 root root 9 Mar 29 14:01 1 -> ../../sda
 lrwxrwxrwx. 1 root root 9 Mar 29 14:01 2 -> ../../sdb
 lrwxrwxrwx. 1 root root 9 Mar 29 14:01 4 -> ../../sdc
 lrwxrwxrwx. 1 root root 9 Mar 29 14:01 5 -> ../../sr0

OK, there is an a, b and c. The d is the first drive that has the /, the sr0 is the swap, and the a, b and c are the three drives.

It appears to me that the sda and sdc are the ones raided (they have the same UUID and also lsblk indicates so (I have made up the part numbers here, for security). I have to say that I expected sda and sdb to be the RAIDed drives, I thought that sdc would be the new one that has been put in. But perhaps I am wrong in my understanding.

Anyway,

$ lsblk -f
 NAME        FSTYPE          FSVER  LABEL UUID              FSAVAIL FSUSE% MOUNTPOINTS
 sda         isw_raid_member 1.3.00
   sda1      ext4            1.0          xxxxx
   md126
     md126p1 ext4            1.0          xxxxx             116.3G    8% /home
   md127
 sdb
 sdc         isw_raid_member 1.3.00
   sdc1      ext4            1.0          xxxxx
   md126
     md126p1 ext4            1.0          xxxxx             116.3G    8% /home
   md127
 sdd
   sdd1      vfat            FAT32        E56F-E0D8
   sdd2      ext4            1.0          yyyyy             595.9M    8% /boot
   sdd3      vfat            FAT32        1616-D18F         933.7M     2% /boot/efi
   sdd4      ext4            1.0          uuuuu             43.2G     0% /tmp
   sdd5      ext4            1.0          vvvvv             43.2G     0% /usr/local
   sdd6      swap            1            wwwww                [SWAP]
   sdd7      ext4            1.0          zzzzz             76.3G    14% /
 sr0
 zram0                                                                                        [SWAP]

But, my problem is that /dev/sdb does not appear to have a UUID number. Indeed, I get nothing back when I try:

$ sudo blkid /dev/sdb1

or even

$ sudo blkid /dev/sdb

So, how do I mount this drive onto my /etc/fstab? Sorry if things are not clear, but I am happy to clarify further and provide more information.

Many thanks for your help, and best wishes,
Ranjan