is it possible to start non kernel dependent services in fedora chroot container

Dear advanced users and programmers in this excellent mailing list,

    I have The following polite plea addressed to you.

I want to use Fedora 36 with The Mate desktop environment, Orca screen reader and Espeak on my ANdroid 8.0 phone.

I must relay on non rooted device, because it is possible to use Fedora thanks to Termux and Proot package for Termux.

But I do not know, if I can start some services which are not developed to interacting with Fedora Linux kernel or hardware.

I can not use officially supported command systemctl for this task.

Is it possible to safely start or stop userspace based services which do not communicate with hardware or with Fedora Linux kernel in chroot?

Or unfortunately, I must receive sad reality, that I can not control services at all in chroot mode?

Thanks to VNC protocol, Tigervnc and Orca and Pulseaudio for Termux, it is really possible to run Mate desktop environment including Marco window manager. Sure, some apps which depend on consolekit daemon will display warnings, but those warnings are not visible on X11 session screen.

Sure, there are massive limitations because of up to date Firefox, Seamonkey or Chromium.

those browses are using shared memory very intensively and it is no more possible to run them by using Proot and Termux on Android.

But fortunately, not all apps are so depend on shared memory calls. As a result, it is possible to run even Pidgin, Libre office apps and many many others including Audacity for playing or editing sound data. Not for recording.

I know, that professional developers do not like such approach. Because it is always big security risk to combine Android kernel with userspace chrooted container.

But because I do not want to work for big professional company and I Am only running Fedora for my personal pleasure, I Am hoping, that elite programmers will forgive Me this approach.

Thank you very much for your answer.

With The deepest appreciationa nd with The kindness regards.

Janusz Chmiel