Re: Help building custom kernel RPM.

You would have to change the correct config options.   make menuconfig
used to bring up the interface for that and then you need to figure
out which corner of the menu your modules are hiding.   the rpmbuild
is going to be very hardwired to make it harder to do what you are
wanting to do.

When doing kernels I typically do not build into an RPM and see no
point in starting with the fedora kernel source (I started with a
stable released kernel.org and apply the extra patches).     Once you
have the install tree compiled bringing down a patch and recompiling
is typically much faster.

and once compiled "make install" will do the steps to add the kernel
to grub.   The only complication is that you will have to manually
clean up the kernel, initramfs, /lib/modules/kernelversion yourself
when you are doing with it.