Re: firewalld problems

Had a similar issue other day. Didn't happen with Fedora
34, but with Fedora 35 had issue.
Have a 50M connection thru my cable modem, and
brother has a 15M connection with his TV connection.
Have a machine that connects to Cable modem via wired
network and to the TV network via Wifi. In past if cable
went down, the system would use the other connection.
Usually route shows the cable connection with 100, and
TV with 600. Power outage in area took out access to
Cable so, it changed to 2100 metric. ping and traceroute
would work, but browser and email would not work. Had
to physically unplug the wired connection to get wifi to
work. Later the cable came back up, and it was back to
the 100 metric, but system would not use it, seemed to be
stuck on wifi?? Rebooted machine, and it was fine.

So, 34 and before seemed to work fine with the two
connections, and handled if either went down. 35 seems
to have issues?? Haven't setup a 36 machine yet. Have 5
now with 35. Route seems to show he correct metrics, so
it should switch to using other network, but didn't.
Notebook is only machine connected to both networks
directly, and it has squid setup to allow machine
connected to TV network use the faster cable modem.
Was only down for about 2 hours, so didn't do much
testing.