Re: Fedora trashes my NTFS drive

I got a spare drive and it does work (at least for now, this drive worked for a while before everything broke). So I sent my old drive back to Sandisk and I'll see if it was with that specific model.

I'll also wait for some time and see if wear and tear may cause problems.

What's interesting is that the broken drive works on both Fedora and macOS, but not Windows. That's why I didn't speculate the drive itself was broken before.