Problems with disk? apps failed, then reboot failed. Needed fsck

I was working away this morning and got a failure with LIbreOffice. Was not actually using it, but then the dialog popped up without the content being filled out,  Just whatever was on the screen when it opened...

I could not get OpenOffice to restart.  It did create a abrt and tried to upload a bug report, but that failed.

I tried to open my Fedora mail folder to see if anything was being discussed, but Thuderbird would not show content of the folder.

Oh, oh time.  Time to reboot.  But first do a 'dnf update' and got a new LibreOffice.

Reboot failed.  Got dropped in emergency mode.  Turned out my /home partition was not mounted.

I have not had to deal with this in YEARS and I am away from home so no old system to fall back on.  In fact no other computers here. Internet via my cellphone.

I remembered the disk recovery program started with 'f', fortunately not too many such and found fsck which I ran on /dev/sda5

Lots of errors I let it fix and as you many guess I am now up and running.

LibreOffice recovered the docs I had open.
Thunderbird is opening folders.
I guess other things are working,

but 2 items.

LibreOffice uploaded a dump, but I did not create a bug report. Should I (I did get a new LibreOffice in all this).  If so, how do I find what was uploaded to link to a bug report?

How do I figure out what fsck fixed and what may now be a broken important file?  It could just be tmp junk for all I know.

Anyway big scare here with only a non-working computer and no one to talk to for help, as I have not been in this sort of recovery mode for years.  I was not looking forward to getting home tonight and THEN start recoverying.

Backup first order of business tomorrow morning.