Re: Failure in gsetting up a UEFI USB Flash with Fedora 33??

Good news Bad News..
Download and tested and have a mixed set of results.
Yes, your setup does boot you kernel and the g4l.img file.
Not sure if your g4l.img file is just an uncompressed
version of the ramdisk.lzma.
62469461 Sep 12 16:40 g4l.img
28325385 Sep 11 20:19 ramdisk.lzma

If something else, please let me know.

As you said, it comes up with no network support, so the
problem would be how to get all the ethernet support
added, and don't know what all hardware for disk is
included.

You grub.cfg file had some options the other ones I tried
didn't. The did just use linux and initrd without the efi
options.

I tried some other things, but leads to more questions.

Created a menuentry to try loading my kernel file, but
still using your g4l.img file. But ended with just getting a
blank screen. Just to fun, I added echo lines before and
after the commands to see if it was actually doing
anything.
Results - I got all the echos.
Echo before loading /bz5x13.15
Echo before loading /g4l.img
and echo done after it??

So, it seems to be loading the kernel and g4l.img, but
doesn't display any output.

Perhaps the efi puts the video in some mode the standard
kernel doesn't support?? Found a page that talked about
efi not supporting vga? Tried adding debug option to
kernel lines, but neither with your kernel or mine did it
produce any additional output??

So, Problem of getting network support for the vmlinuz or
getting my kernels to work with the efi video mode??

Thanks again. One step forward, One step back.