Re: No USB keyboard or mouse on login ? F33 Workstation, USB devices.

Do you have the external hub plugged into its own power?   Or is it
just drawing power from usb?

You might try booting into the previous kernel and doing a quick test,
if it works there, then it is may be a new feature enforcing something
that might have happened or work, or it may simply be a a kernel bug.

The standards on usb say how things are supposed to work, but often
until ignoring the standards translates to a bug, no one enforces it
in software.  It could be doing a power calculation and determined
there is not enough power based on what the devices say they need and
how they are wired, and disabling anything over the power limit.
Likely whatever gets seen first gets the power(or other resource) and
anyone later won't get turned on.    I know that the usb bus does this
on the bandwidth a device claims to need, because of that you cannot
run 2 webcams on the same usb bus that each want 80% of the bandwidth
to run.  The 2nd one will not be allowed to work.   And most
motherboards only really have 2-3 real usb ports with all of the ports
really coming from internal hubs.