Re: (With updated info) Re: Figuring out reason behind java crash on F32 (not on Muck/Windoze)

Thanks, I will file the bug report: should it be upstream or on Fedora? I know about Fedora's BZ, but what is upstream?

Ranjan

--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be deleted on receipt. Please respond to the mailing list if appropriate. For those needing to send personal or professional e-mail, please use appropriate addresses.