Re: Files: folder and file names not visible since upgrade to f31.

It is not a bug on my f31 system..   I flipped through each of the
themes and mine all showed the names correctly.

There is probably some random setting hanging around from no telling
how many years ago that you may have set in the past to fix some color
issue (assuming you messed around with the lower level tools in the
past to fix the past issues and limitations, I know I did)  and is now
being used as the color for the fonts for some reason.    you may be
able to see something in gconf-editor, though the tool is not the
easiest thing to use, it has all the usability of windows regedit.