Re: Primary and Secondary Display

Michael,

1: Search for some "monitors.xml" - I have it here in ~/.config, and
then try move it to a different place. Reboot, or simply logging
out/in of your desktop might be enough.

2: Did you try to press the key combo "Win key - p", repeatedly? I
think I remember Gnome to cycle through attached screens/monitors a
few years ago with that combo, just like Windows does, IIRC.
"Win(dows) key", or Mod4, is what xev recognizes as "Super_L" here.

Be careful with 2: You might end up with dark monitors -- ssh to your
machine, or at least make sure you can use sysctrl to shutdown your
machine more or less safely. Or maybe some tty is still usable ...

If all that does not work, xrandr might be your friend to set up your
monitors - but Im not sure, that's what Linux users today might like
to fiddle with ... ;)

Good luck!
Wolfgang