Re: gnome frozen when ssfhs stall

Good for you!

I made a mistake, in point 4). to be sure that is "work", you need to have the
connection stalled. If you reconnect to early, the connection can be
re-established.

Hence, probably that you did not wait enough. The connection did to not have
the time to real stall because you reconnected the cable.
Just redo the same, but do not reconnect the cable before you try to
relogin.
Actually, when the connection is stalled, even with a tty terminal, a
ls command (of your home dir if the sshfs is in your homedir) must not be accomplished.

In my opinion the same thing happen under gnome, frozen the login.

 Patrick DUPRÉ                                 | | email: pdupre@xxxxxxx
 Laboratoire interdisciplinaire Carnot de Bourgogne
 9 Avenue Alain Savary, BP 47870, 21078 DIJON Cedex FRANCE