Feeling REALLY stupid - Re: F30 install problem on Lenovo x131e

Boy is a power issue!

My rats nest of power cables for all my power adapters for all the notebooks on my desk...

The adapter for the new notebook was unplugged and I was doing the install off of battery.  So just before the install finished, it shut off from not enough electrons.  And of course booting again in any shape of form would not get the system working.

How did I figure this out?  I bought another x140e on ebay and booted the live CD.  First thing I noticed on the status area was I was running on battery!

Oy vey.

Really got to get familiar with the various LEDs on the 140, different from the 121 that I have been using for lots of years.

So off I go to do the install over, as it did not finish.