Re: Fedora & MIDI - recommendations request [solved]

Interesting. I haven't had to stop Pulse for my music work in years
(but admittedly haven't worked on Fedora in a while, opting for the
stability of Slackware and RHEL; maybe this apparent regression
confirms my bias). Any way, glad you got it working!