Re: Nextcloud upload restricted to 2MB

I'm looking at the owncloud and nextcloud packages this week to update them.

Apologies for this but it was an unexpected result of changes to httpd.

The default httpd MPM changed from prefork to event, which disabled
mod_php as it's not thread safe.

For the incoming update once I've ironed out update issues (a lot to
test) I'll be switching the recommended from mod_php to php-fpm
whether you are using nginx or httpd.

This will allow the default MPM on apache to be event for performance
and simplify my upgrade tasks by ensuring both nginx and httpd use a
common php-fpm config.

This is the config I drop in place for nginx, the same will be used for httpd:

https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/nextcloud/blob/master/f/nextcloud-php-fpm.conf

I'm honestly struggling on time between work and family and Fedora at
present ... anyone willing to step up and assist with testing,
checking dependencies and so on would be most appreciated.

As a work around for the time being on httpd change
/etc/httpd/conf.d/00-mpm.conf to use prefork again if you don't want
to manually install and configure php-fpm for nextcloud... that will
automatically enable mod_php again and get the correct configuration.

James