Razer Orochi Gaming Mouse Doesn't work in Fedora 26 with Bluetooth Enabled

Hi,

    I have just purchased this mouse for gaming use (mainly under windows). The mouse is both wired and wireless enabled via bluetooth. I have purchased a bluetooth 4.1 dongle as my pc doesn't have bluetooth and I have been able to pair the mouse to the dongle under Windows 10 and I am able to use it wirelessly, and been able to use the mouse wired when I don't want the power saving built into the mouse.

    Under Fedora 26 I cannot get bluetoothctl to see the mouse. Bluetooth is enabled and bluetoothctl can see my dongle and can see localhost.localdomain and my TV (even though the TV has not been paired with the dongle) but cannot see the mouse.

    Lsusb displays info on the device id github documents as the id used by Razer devices. The github documentation indicates the service is designed to be used via xdg-autostart, but I'm not sure what this means.

    As I was not able to get the mouse working wirelessly via bluetooth I downloaded and installed the Razer Repository for Fedora 26 (they have repositories for Rawhide and Fedora 25 as well). I then installed their configuration applications for the mouse which both run fine but they cannot connect to the required service. I have also installed the kernel driver which autoinstalls via dkms (dkms tells me the kernel driver is installed) and I have installed their daemon user space service.

    When I try to enable the service systemctl tells me it cannot find the service. To remedy this I (possibly this should not have been done) placed a link to the service in /usr/lib/systemd/system which then allowed systemctl to enable the service. Having done this I tried to start the service but it failed to start. Systemctl status openrazer-daemon.service produced the message 'dbus.exceptions.DBusException: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NotSupported: Unable to autolaunch a dbus-daemon without a $DISPLAY for X11'    , what does this message mean and what do I need to do to get the mouse working wirelessly?

regards,

Steve