Re: regionset for DVD playback and ripping

On 07/24/2017 08:20 AM, Temlakos wrote:

> Everyone:
>
> Does anyone here have experience using the program "regionset" to change the region
> code on a DVD player?

I've never changed the region settings of any of my DVD players.  (I've not used one
in a long time and I think all of mine are broken)

I simply install libdvdcss and, if I recall correctly, things like dvdrip and vlc
used the library and ripped and played any DVD regardless of region.

--
Fedora Users List - The place to go to speculate endlessly