Re: devops/clusterSSH - (offtopic)

On 11/15/2016 10:35 AM, bruce wrote:
> Yo Rick!!!
>
> You are da mann!!! Owe you a six pac of OJ one of these days!

Heheheheh! OJ gives me heartburn. I'll take cranberry juice, though. ;-)

> I completely forgot about the changing IP on the remote client, means
> that while the ssh key is valid, the request for confirmation will
> occur for the "known_host" (iirc). So yeah I'll have to mod either the
> local or remote sshd/ssh config file for that..

Subtle things like that drive me crazy. Well, perhaps not a drive but a
short putt.

> As to the initial IP of the cloned droplets, I populate predata with
> that via the API that's used when generating the set of remote
> instances.
>
> I'll take a look at the tools you mentioned as well..
>
> Thanks much for all, for being another set of "eyes"!!
>
> Really do appreciate the comments.!!

That's what the list is for, my friend. Be warned, however. Sometimes
the solutions offered become giraffes--which are horses designed by
committees.