Re: devops/clusterSSH - (offtopic)

Hey Pete.

Thanks for the reply! (I guess).. I asked for all replies, so I can't complain!!

My goal isn't to roll my own tool, but it is to make sure I'm not
going to down a hole that will end in a dead end, costing time/effort,
with little to show. I have no assumptions, so I'm not sure where you
get that I do, but that said thanks for your reply.