where to find info on detailed colour customizing gnome destktop (or does anyone can answer the questions)

Hi All,

I updated to F24 and again the cutomizing of Gnome3 seems to heve been
changed. Can someone answer the following questions (or , please, direct me
to where I can find it or direct me to a better place to ask)?

 1) It seems that depending on the theme the titlebars are displayed/not
    displayed. What option in the theme-files triggers this?

 2) I found out how to change the colour of the titlebar for most windows.
    However, tis does not work for gnome-terminal. I could not get this one
    change from "mourning" black. What is different for gnome-terminal and
    how to change the colour of its title-bar

 3) Gnome3 is very proud on having "invisible" window boundaries. But, if
    you like to stack windows with the same background colour, with slight
    shifts on to of each otherm it is very hard to see where one window ends
    end the next starts. I would like to to have visible boundary in this
    case, How do I configure that in the theme files?

        Regards
	    Jouk

Pax, vel iniusta, utilior est quam iustissimum bellum.
    (free after Marcus Tullius Cicero (106 b.Chr.-46 b.Chr.)
     Epistularum ad Atticum 7.1.4.3)

               Touch not the cat bot a glove

  Jouk Jansen

  joukj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Technische Universiteit Delft        tttttttttt  uu     uu  ddddddd
  Kavli Institute of Nanoscience       tttttttttt  uu     uu  dd    dd
  Nationaal centrum voor HREM              tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Lorentzweg 1                             tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  2628 CJ Delft                            tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Nederland                                tt      uu     uu  dd    dd
  tel. 31-15-2782272                       tt       uuuuuuu   ddddddd