Re: Thunderbird locks up

I don't use TB, but firefox locks up for me frequently for the last several months. Does the lock unfreeze itself? In my case, it appears so after a while (say, half a minute) but I have also found that using the keyboard (so I just use the arrow-down keys to activate the keyboard now when it freezes) then unlocks it immediately. (It appears to me to a problem with the scroll button on the mouse which sometimes freezes with frequent scrolling.) I have not been able to track its source and happening reliably hence have not submitted a bug report. Though the bug report may well have to do with the kernel.

This never happened before Fedora 23 but there are so many variables that change with any upgrade that it is not clear to me what to blame it on.

Again, your problem may we different but I appear to have a similar issue. Sorry that my answer may not be of much help.

Ranjan

--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be deleted on receipt. Please respond to the mailing list if appropriate. For those needing to send personal or professional e-mail, please use appropriate addresses.