Re: skype

On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 9:07 PM, jd1008 <jd1008@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 01/18/2016 12:59 PM, Rick Stevens wrote:
On 01/18/2016 11:49 AM, jd1008 wrote:

On 01/18/2016 12:38 PM, Rick Stevens wrote:
On 01/18/2016 06:43 AM, Ranjan Maitra wrote:
Hi,

Is there a 64-bit version of skype for anything? MS users are two
stupid to realize that their machines (no different from ours) have
been 64-bit for a long time....

I agree that it would be good to not have to install a 32-bit skype
and associated libraries, but I am not aware of such a possibility.

Ranjan