Re: anyone here play with rackspace/disgitocean/etc...

Hey Pete/Craig, and anyone else who's replied!!

Thanks for your comments, really appreciate them. There was no reason
to keep the individual replies offlist, just didn't want to have
off-topic subthreads that others might not be interested in on the
list.

However, it might be good to post updates of the process as I go
forth, just to give others the information in case they might want to
chime in, or do something similar.

So, I'll keep you posted. got some more reading to do!

Thanks all!!