Re: Solved - Re: F21 Xfce on Asus ee900 not seeing wireless adapter

Hey Robert..

In the west.. 1st come land rights..

what about the east?

or better yet.. shootout at noon!

but on a serious note.. yeah.. in some cases wifi can be a royal pain!
and sometimes you just want to swamp out everyone else in a 5 mile
area!!!