Re: Dovecot

I finally got it working this morning after work, I just removed the program totally to include all the conf files and stuff and reinstalled it, only configured bare minimal and can login now.  Now, the only thing I am having a problem with, is I have it setup for imap, and I can create folders, but I can't create a subfolder.

For example, I have a folder called RedHat, and I put all the different mailing lists I subscribe to under that folder, such as Beta for testing, devel for devel list, Fedora for users list, info for announce lists, etc.. But I can create the RedHat folder, but when trying to create one under it, it won't let me highlight that folder to create it under.  If I try to create it as a main folder, then move it to the RedHat folder, can't do that neither.  I think I ran into this before but can't remember how I created the sub folders.  This is using evolution on the client machine btw haha.

Any ideas?  Also, sorry if this is top writing or whatever it may be, as am currently going through gmail for now so I don't bounce emails until get my server working OK.

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 8:52 PM, Mike Chambers <mikec302@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Nov 20, 2014 8:47 PM, "Ed Greshko"
> Does doveconf -n indicate you're using pam for the passdb?

Will have to check tomorrow morning after work.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY