Re: Text selection and mouse button sensitivity

Just a follow up on this. Last month it seemed to have fixed itself, but
last week it started to occur again. This time I replaced the old
trackball with another one, and that appears to have corrected the
problem. So it does appear that it was the mouse itself. As a test, I'm
going to bring the mouse to work tomorrow where I run Fedora 20 as my
primary desktop system.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf@xxxxxxx>
Boston Linux and Unix