Re: email failure

Richard

----- Original Message -----

| |
| | > |
| | > | > |
| | > | > |
| | > | > |
| | > | > |

| | > |
| | > |
| | > |
| | > |
| | > Obviously you know nothing of political science. When someone
| | > comes
| | > along and kicks your ass, you get enough people together and kick
| | > that group around.
| | >
| | > You didn't grow up! You went into the corner and cried your eyes
| | > out because a bully came and started kicking you around. Go back
| | > in your corner and stfu or shut up. listen, an learn a thing or
| | > two.
| | >

| | > Did you study basket weaving?

| |
| |
| | Last comment and I am gone Punk. I was involved at Kent State when
| | the
| | troupes murdered the students. I was at Chicago when the police
| | beat
| | the
| | crap out of us with night sticks protesting Vietnam. I got the crap
| | beat
| | out of me for protesting Nixon's lies about Cambodia. I have been
| | arrested many times and beaten while in jail. Many of these times I
| | spent time in hospital.
| |
| | And you? Maybe yelled a word? Held up a sign?
| |
| | Go away. You bore me troll.
| |
| | --
| |

| Perhaps you ought to look at your own activities before accusing
| someone else of an activity that you first instigated, troll!
| --

Who let this Boles guy, who is otherwise afraid to use his surname - at least as part of his display-name, into the building to abuse me? Before anyone goes stating that I was part of such, please remember that he was the one who started abusing my field of study. Had he left it alone, I would not accuse him of a degree in basket weaving. I might ask the moderator to have a serious discussion about the abuse he dished out.