Re: announcement --- planned Yum replacement now ready for user testing

Hi.

I'm not a power user of yum.

I''ve never used dnf, didn't even know it existed until a few days ago
via this thread.

And I don't mean this to be a dig at the dev team of the app/function.

However, given some of the points made in this thread, I'm wondering
if the devs of this app have created/posted/made available for others
to take a look at, the overall Use Cases for the app.

This map would go a long way towards letting people get a good feel
for what yum used to do, what dnf will do, and where potential holes
may/may not exist.

At the same time, being able to post real world test case scenarios
would strengthen the case for dnf to take over from dnf.

Again, I'm not a guy with any dog in this hunt, just a guy who's been
building software for 25+ years!!

Have fun!