Re: Auto OS Install Process

Hi Pete.

Thanks for the reply. If I understand your following statement::
> If we assume that you have functioning ssh access to the machine, you can
> change the default boot option for grub in /etc/default/grub (and run
> grub2-mkconfig -o /boot/path/to/grub.cfg)

this implies that for each installed OS, there will be a separate
"/boot" in the OS tree, but if I'm in partitionA, how do I set the dir
for the boot path for the partitionB, which wouldn't be mounted at
that time... Or would it be?

I've been looking for a sample/turotial that lays this out that I can
examine, and haven't found one yet.

Thanks Much!!!