Re: Why some say "rpm hell"

On 11/27/2013 9:54 PM, g wrote:

> On 11/27/2013 08:02 PM, David wrote:
> <>
>
>> As I said... Me - The ordinary user that uses an Email Client has
>> no problems with what AP and Gmail is/are doing. His posts, for
>> me fall in the proper place in the thread(s) on this list.
>
> and you use "thread(s)", indicating possible plural?
>
> so just what do you have selected under;
>
>     View > Sort by
> and
>     View > Threads
> ?

You are searching for errors? Perhaps I said that incorrectly. AP's
messages, and those of everyone that I have seen that have replied to
his original post, thread correctly. For me.

I said thread(s) because I have seen him, and others, post as he does,
and I do not have ay problems with those posts. post before and his
posts thread.

As for me? I have Thunderbird set to 'thread' messages in folders that
Thunderbird (selected with filters) send to selected folders This folder
is only emails from Fedora Users and the emails ARE THREADED.

And what I said, and what I meant, was that if *you* have a problem with
this... it appears to be your problem and not his.

>> So that means?? Maybe you 'Linux geeks' with your 'fancy Linux Geek
>> stuff' running have made this a problem? For you.  :-)
>
> better to be 'Linux geeks' than an "oossass", who is running wow64
> and using thunderbird 24.1.1. :=)
>
>> Linux (geeks) has/have a tendency to take simple things, that work
>> for most, and then those Linux Geeks take it to the point that it
>> no longer works?  <BIG grin>
>
> see above.
>

> last, but not least, if you think linux users are geeks, just why
> are you, an "oossass", following a linux thread?
>
> trying to learn how the better world lives? ((GBWG))

Hmm...  Linux users, the ones that I called 'Geeks', (which was not
meant as an insult) are the only computer users, that I know of, that
will run one a simple process through nine different programs to do the
same thing that one Linux program can do.  :-)

BTW. What is an "oossass"  ?
--

  David