setting up my 2T hard drive (WAS Re: Fun and games with 3TB hard drives.)

linux guy,

My name is Darlene Wallach. I purchased a 2T Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex
Desk disk from Costco a few years ago. I finally set it up and found
your very immensely helpful directions!

Thank you very much!!!

Darlene Wallach

equal justice under law