Re: Mailing List Etiquette (was Re: can't run sshd on 23456 in Fedora 19)

selective posting again?

So you show by posting other peoples emails to this list? (no problem include him in CC so he is aware) and why selective post, why not post all the threads, that led to you being labelled troll, it is Riendl's way or no way, that is your train of thought, and how dare anyone disgree with you?

Why so you not link to all your disrespect and abusive posts? only the ones that might favor you?

I Invite people to search archives of Postfix, Roundecube, and Dovecot too, to see the real Reindl

I wont mention the named of the off-list very abusive emails you have sent to other people on roundcube list

the sooner the internet is rid of your type the better, old saying,    'play nice, or dont play at all'

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 9:32 AM, Reindl Harald <h.reindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Am 12.07.2013 01:02, schrieb Edwardo Garcia:
> Weitse kicked him off the postfix list a few weeks ago,
> and that's a man with incredible patience and tolerance

after a response starting with "normally i do not argue with
you because it only clutters the list" followed to a
technical correct and in no case absuing posting of me
where my reaction was pure anger

> and the roundcube people also moderated him a week ago

you forgot to mention the context which resulted in my
reaction lead to moderation - below the thread so that
people are get the whole picture!

you honestly demand that i answer to a response
like below with "thank you sir"?

-------- Original-Nachricht --------