Re: Please Relax was: And don't let the door hit you on the way out

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 12:00 PM, Robert Myers <rbmyersusa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 2:42 PM, Richard Vickery
<richard.vickeryrv@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You just proved our point that your contribution is not worthy of respect,
> and since you think your words are worthless amusement, why waste your time
> amusing/annoying us with it? Why make such a rude spectacle/case study of
> yourself? Why create a poly-logue - as opposed to a dialogue (between two) -
> with such a spotlight where everyone knows you in a negative light? Most
> people I would think, and most people on the Fedora lists - or any Linux
> list - want to make positive contributions, and be known in a positive
> light.

And your credentials/compulsion to turn others into better people
comes from... where?  You, not I, have chosen to make this personal,
and you really don't want to know what I think of you, nor would I
waste time trying to tell you.  You don't have to read or respond to
anything.  Just how thick are you?

Robert Myers.

Please do remember that this goes out to the community, and not just to me. I don't believe they take kindly to threats, if indeed that is your purpose.

My credentials come from Simon Fraser University in the political science department. As to how thick I am: if you really want an answer, I encourage you to read up on what Qigong does for its practitioners; I am both, and at the same time, as thick as diamonds and as thin as the Higgs-field.

Does this satisfy your curiousity?