Fwd: Request to mailing list devel rejected

interesting point of view on the devel side.......

> has been rejected by the list moderator.  The moderator gave the
> following reason for rejecting your request:
> "You are not adding anything to the discussion."

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Fwd: Request to mailing list devel rejected
Datum: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 19:08:30 +0200
Von: Reindl Harald <h.reindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

interesting: i quoted Linus Torvalds
why should i rewrite a quote from Linus himself?

remove the GNOME context, it is a general one

it is a general problem insisting making work harder
for professional users by trying to implement idiot
proof automatisms for everything

you will never be able to satisfy users who are not interested
to learn anything about their OS, but you are running in danger
making the life of users who does hader each time you try and
change well understood behavior

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Linus_Torvalds