Re: Thanks to Fedora community; Installation & Disk Partitioning ISSUE

On Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 11:25 AM, Joe Zeff <joe@xxxxxxx> wrote:

For a partition to be bootable, it has to have the appropriate files on
it to boot your computer.  Can you give me one reason why you'd want to
have those files in /home, even if it is on its own partition, as it is
on my computers?

Not have but just asked for clarification.