Re: triage search plugins for firefox

Marius Andreiana wrote:

Hi,

I've made several search plugins for firefox which will decrease
triager's time and redhat's bugzilla bandwidth.

Kindly put this in the wiki in the firefox extension format for easy access and link it to the BugZappers page
I tried to, but I cannot add javascript to page or upload files? I made a link to a personal homepage with them:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers

I also renamed Stock Responses heading to Triage tools, since I added
the plugins there. Please review the changes.

I can't speak on behalf of the Triagers, but I think you are expected to create this page

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/SearchPlugins

(just copy/paste)
and start making the page.

If you want help with the wiki format, just ask

Tejas