Bug Day Quick Note

Hey Guys,

	For those of you who are getting started, if you find that you don't
have sufficient rights to change resolutions or certain fields in
bugzilla, please just drop me a line witht the changes you want made and
I will commit them when I wake up.  We still need to get all the perms
stuff worked out, so everything might be a little rough around the edges
this time around.  Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

Jack