firefox Bus error on Fedora 12

Hi List,

I switched back from Debian to Fedora Sparc 12, on my Sunblade 2500 with XVR-100 card.  Everything is working well, except for these issues:

1. firefox gets a "Bus error" whenever I go to yahoo.com or other sites, google.com works fine.  I'm assuming it's any page that has flash or maybe acitve X?

firefox-3.5.9-2.fc12.sparcv9
totem-mozplugin-2.28.6-1.fc12.sparcv9
gnash-plugin-0.8.7-1.fc12.sparcv9

2. I recompiled the rdesktop version 1.71., and it works, but I have to use the "SWCursor" setting in xorg.conf, so my cursor is not a big block.  But, when ever I mouse into the rdesktop window, I get a bunch of horizontal lines that garble the screen?  If I don't use "SWCursor", I get a big block cursor, but no garbled screen.

Thanks again.

Anthony Cicone
Midrange Technical Support
T. Rowe Price
* Office: (410) 345-3127
* E-mail: anthony_cicone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:anthony_cicone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

T. Rowe Price (including T. Rowe Price Group, Inc. and its affiliates) and its associates do not provide legal or tax advice.  Any tax-related discussion contained in this e-mail, including any attachments, is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding any tax penalties or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to any other party any transaction or matter addressed herein.  Please consult your independent legal counsel and/or professional tax advisor regarding any legal or tax issues raised in this e-mail.

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized use, copying, disclosure, or distribution of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited by the sender and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail.