How to detect users who violate the rules of the code of conduct?

Hi!
I'm just an end user of Fedora since Workstation version 21 and I don't feel able to contribute directly but it's the Platform I most identify with.
I've tried using Debian, Ubuntu but none beat Fedora for me.

It appears that due to my lack of knowledge, my use is being compromised and I would like to ask if there would be the possibility of someone helping me to establish a safe condition of use.

Without further ado, I would like to thank you in advance for your special attention and, as far as possible, I will be very happy to hear back from you.

Regards,
Ricardo.
Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil