fedora crypto consolidation

Hi,
 We have seen quite some misunderstandings lately regarding Fedora
Crypto Consolidation project (which is no longer pursued by Fedora or
Red Hat), and thus I've taken the liberty to move the page to a back-up
one which highlights the historical nature of the content, and added a
small recommendation on selecting crypto libraries when there is choice
(this should address some questions seen in fedora-devel).

Let me know if you have any comments.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraCryptoConsolidation

regards,
Nikos