Use suid_dumpable=2 for development releases

Hello,

As an ABRT maintainer, I have been asked several times why ABRT does not catch crashes of many processes and one kind of reasons dominate among other reasons - processes that executes set-user-ID programs (man 5 core). These processes are not dumped at all if the value of /proc/sys/fs/suid_dumpable is 0 (man 5 proc)
which is the default value.  With the default suid_dumpable value, crashes
caused by SIGABRT are not detectable because kernel doesn't even write a
log message about that.

The default value 0 is there for good security reason, but I would like to
propose changing the default value to 2 for development Fedora releases (Alpha,
Beta, Rawhide). In this case, kernel would send core dump to ABRT (or
systemd-coredump) and the ABRT record would be accessible only to root.

I believe that maintainers of packages like chrony will be really delighted
with this change, while will not weaken security of Fedora for regular users.

Regards,
Jakub